Thursday, May 7, 2009

34 weeks..and oh the pain!


The back pain that is. It's constant now. And I still have 6 weeks left!! ugh. I don't feel like filling out that survey thing today so it's just going to be a random update.
I have one week of school left. YAY!! I have a presentation to give this afternoon and a test to turn in on Wed and that will pretty much be it.
My teacher has given me a lead on a job. I wrote up a new resume yesterday and so thats all ready to go. I just need to hear from her about how they are going to do the interviews. As far as I know, there are only two other people interested in applying for it. My gut tells me that one of them won't actually apply.
Seriously, I"m about to cry from the back pain..and to make it worse THERE. IS.NOTHING.I.CAN.DO.ABOUT.IT!!
Ok, anyway...
Ian and I have a tour of the hospital tonight. I'm looking forward to that! I'm hoping things are better here at Mayo then they were at Home Hospital where Ady was born.
Thats all really...things are getting hectic around here with classes ending and Ian's work schedule is a bit hairy this month but it will pass. And then we will have a baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment