Wednesday, April 29, 2009

33 Weeks

33 Weeks




How far along? 33 weeks!!

Total weight gain/loss: i haven't weighed myself this week. Belly is 40" around

Maternity clothes? yes..although I prefer PJ pants

Stretch marks? thank goodness it's still just the ones from puberty

Sleep: it's getting rough. I want to punch Ian if he comes near me, poor guy. I just want to be comfortable!

Best moment this week: finishing the letters for his name and making a baby quilt!

Movement: he has had the hiccups a lot this week!

Food cravings: nothing really

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? it's very flat now and kind of hurting from being pulled

What I miss: rolling over in bed when i want to be on my side. Now, it's a chore

What I am looking forward to: getting my breast pump!

Weekly Wisdom: take naps

Milestones:making a baby quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment