Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Perfection

  • The perfect outfit: (First, lets pretend I'm not 9 months pregnant) Fabulous jeans, a pretty top, flip flops, pretty painted toes, great earrings
  • The perfect meal: I've been thinking about this one all day. I can't decide. I love food. Right now, (again pretend I'm not 9 months pregnant) A very very cold beer, brat with relish and onions, corn on the cob. Or my mom's beef cube steak with mashed potatos OR my fried chicken OR biscuits and gravy.
  • The perfect hangover cure: Never really had many hangovers. So I guess sleep would be my choice.
  • The perfect road trip: great music. great company. open road..no interstate please. I'd love to drive to Alaska again. The trip was beautiful, I just didn't enjoy it all that much.
  • The perfect facial feature: Smile and eyes.
  • The perfect drink: Cold milk, Pina Colada (if I'm somewhere tropical), Raspberry Iced Tea
  • The perfect song: Streetcar Symphony by Rob Thomas. I hate dancing but I have to dance to that song
  • The perfect sign of affection: Saying 'I love you' while looking at me. Telling me you are happy to be with me
  • The perfect afternoon: going to the movies then sitting on a deck and having a cookout. and swimming with Ady.
  • The perfect vacation: A cruise. I loved the cruise we took and can't wait to take another one someday.
  • The perfect invention: hmmm..right now, I'd say air conditioning!!!
  • The perfect type of wedding: at a resort. having only the ones that matter the most to you there. relaxed. simple dress.
  • The perfect album: Best of the Eagles OR Metallica's Black album
  • The perfect accent: A Scottish brouge
  • The perfect date: going to dinner somewhere fun. walking in a park.
  • The perfect weather: 70 or so..perfect enough to wear jeans and a t-shirt or sweatshirt and be perfectly happy
  • The perfect party: good friends are the only real requirement
  • The perfect sport: Colts Football
  • The perfect thing to say: Someone once told me that I have the cutest nose. It was the weirdest thing to hear but made me feel so good b/c I've always been self consious about the bump on my nose.
  • The perfect day of the week: Saturday. Or Monday. I'm very productive on Monday's

No comments:

Post a Comment