Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

Ok, maybe not the breakfast of champions but the breakfast of a 9 month pregnant lady!

I'm working on a 'favorite' list to post later on. Maybe this evening while I'm at work or something.

Goals for today:
Clean living room
Empty dishwasher
Put away towels
Go for a walk (before it hits 90!!)
Get new ringtone for phone

You all know I love Aerosmith, but I'm just sick of having Dream On for a ringtone. I've had it for YEARS!! I need a happy 'summer' song!!

Oh and we sent out the e-invites for our 4th of July BBQ/Meet Owen party. People were asking about it already so we figured we'd go ahead and get them out there..and then people can start making plans.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the cake looks delish! yummy! I have my cell ring on "no shoes, no shirt, no problem" by Kenny Chesney. It's my summer ring. I love it.

    I hope you & Addy have enjoyed your day. It's in the 80s here. Today was supposed to be the boys last day of school, but since they have to make up 5 snow days they don't get out until 27th. ugh!

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete