Thursday, May 28, 2009

37 Weeks


Nothing new to report really.
I spent most of my week in the nursery trying to get things organized in there. I'm still not happy with it. That might be b/c I still can't see the top of the dresser. Stupid fish tank. And baby socks. Hopefully, Ian will move the fish tank outta there this weekend and I can put in the drawer dividers and get the socks in a drawer!!
I need to get to Babies R Us and get diapers, wipes, powder, and changing pad covers. Then, I think, maybe, I'll be ready for this kid.
Tomorrow is my last day of work and I'm so so happy about this! Ady has been getting mad lately when i have to leave for work and Ian has always gotten grumpy when I leave for work in the middle of the evening. No more!! yay!! They want to keep me on as 'supplemental' staff, ie pick up extra hours that they need covered, but I don't anticipate I'll be taking on many shifts.

I'll have Ady take a picture tonight when we get home from work/daycare. I think it's going to be a girls night since Ian is probably going to a movie. I need a girls day out soon for a pedicure and yummy lunch before I have this baby! I deserve it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment