Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Holy swelling, Batman!

I'm swollen. Specifically, my ankles are swollen. very swollen. It never goes away. It sucks too! I must blame this on the fact that I am growing a boy inside of me! This never happened when I was pregnant with Ady and I was on my feet for most of the day!

In other news, I just took my final. I have 2 accounting problems and I'm avoiding at the moment and then I will be finished!! Yay! I have to turn in my test tomorrow and then go to breakfast with my class and that is it. I can't wait to be done.

I applied for a job today (well yesterday but they couldn't open my attachments). It's a couple of towns over but only takes about 15 minutes to get there, so it's doable. The best part is that it's a casual office...that means I could wear jeans!! yay! I heart jeans. I loath dress clothes. There are two other people rumored to be applying for the job. (They aren't opening the job publicly. They just notified my teacher of it) So not too much competition. Especially since it's a full time job and I'm the only one that is done with school. The other two have about a year left.
Here's the problem. I'm nearly 35 weeks pregnant and they want someone to start right away. Well the earliest I can start is June 1. That's 18 days before my due date. Not much point right? And then to let me off for 8 weeks...they would have to be crazy to hire me but I'll stay positive and hope for the best.

Ok,I'm going to tackle my accounting test now.

No comments:

Post a Comment