Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wow. That felt great!

Ian let me sleep in this morning. I brought Owen into bed with us around 6:30 or 7. Then Ady got up. She was happy to watch Spanish cartoons on PBS. Owen fell asleep next to me. Ian got up at some point and I slept next to Owen until almost 10:00!!!
I was a very happy mommy when I finally got up!

**Edit*** Owen wakes up for his first feeding somewhere between 1:30 and 2:30. Some weekends I'll wake Ian up to take the first one, and sometimes I'll take the first one and leave the second one for Ian. I heard Owen screaming so I got up (I was shocked I didn't just hear him fussing) I walked into his room and actually gasped when I saw Ian sitting in the rocker feeding Owen!!!
Ian has never and I mean never, not in the entire history of our two kids, woken up when a baby/child is crying before me!! Let alone get out of bed, into the nursery, change a diaper, and sit down and start feeding before I get up!!
I was really really tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment