Saturday, August 15, 2009

Please, put me out of my misery


Yesterday, Katie called me and asked if I wanted to go to a few garage sales with her to look at baby stuff. Sure! So I got the kids and myself ready to go and we went and got Katie. We found some good stuff! I didn't even spend $20 either. I got a super cute, brand new dress for Ady.
Last night, Ian was saying that he needed to workout but really didnt feel like it. I told him he should do the 30 shred with me.
There we were in the living room...Ian, Ady and I doing the shred. Ian was sore right after and is still sore this morning. I woke up feeling fine and then by the time I sat down to eat some breakfast I felt like I was going to die. My legs are weak and my stomach and head are killing me.
I went back to bed and slept for several more hours. I felt a bit better after that. Well enough to go with Ian to take Ady and Owen to the park. Now I'm back to feeling awful. I just want to sleep.
I'm going to eat some lunch and probably sleep again

No comments:

Post a Comment