Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Check up

I had my six week postpartum check up yesterday. Everything is just peachy! My doctor told me that it looks like I've never even had a baby..you know, down there. And even better news, since I've never had an abnormal pap smear, I only have to have those lovely things every two years now! YAY!!
So she gave me my prescriptions for the mini-pill while I'm still pumping milk for Owen and a prescription for the regular pill when I'm ready to stop being a cow for my boy. :)

In other news, my friend Jen got her new used car yesterday, a Saab. Its a stick shift. She knows my love for them and allowed me to drive it! Oh the joy! It was fabulous. I was a bit nervous at first b/c she told me it was pretty stiff to shift and I hadn't driven a stick in many years. I drove that car like butter! So smooth, you wouldn't even know I was driving a stick! I was that good!! :)

Oh! Ady got rave reviews from camp yesterday. Her leader even wrote me a note telling me how well Ady did and what a sweet kid she is! Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment