Sunday, August 30, 2009

At mom's request

My mom asked me today if I've written anything new on here. Nope. I'm too dag-gone tired.
I guess I'll recap the weekend.
On Friday, I deposited my first paycheck (woo-hoo!!) Then once Ian got off work we went to WalMart and bought the things we needed to paint the bathroom ceiling to get rid of that nasty mold, once and for all! Ian and I watched Gran Tornino Friday night too. Excellent movie. A great way for Eastwood to finish his career.
Saturday came way way too fast. After having breakfast Ian got started on the bathroom and I got to laundry, cleaning the office, and cleaning the kitchen. Owen was a bit cranky and wanted to be held alot through the day. Meaning, it took me forever to get the laundry done!
Saturday night Ian went with some co-workers to a 'going away' type cookout for an ex-coworker that is moving to Chicago. While Ian did that, Ady and I had a gourmet dinner from Burger King ;) and watched Wall-E. That is such a great movie!! Then it was off to bed for us!!
Sunday, too, came way too soon. Owen didn't sleep well at all and I was up at 5:45 to get ready for work. I was at work by 6:30 this morning. Ick. I spent the next 6 hours there. Good grief. Ian said Owen was fussy all day again. (Which I got to witness first hand all night once I got home).
I hope that I'm not going to make a habit of being at work for 6 hours every Sunday. Yes, the overtime will be nice, but I like to sleep and see my family and have a couple of days off!!
I'm thankful for the job, but I'm equally, if not more, thankful to know that it's only temporary.
Ok, time to write a large check for daycare this week and then I'm off to bed!!
Night night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment