Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The smell lingers

Yesterday was a bad bad day. Ian told me I could go shopping after work to get a new pair of jeans for work. I went. I bought a pair of jeans, a shirt, and a dress (on clearance). Then I came home and cried.
Yep. I went shopping and then I cried.
Since I've gone back to work, I've decided to stop pumping milk for Owen. I'm just ready to be back to 'me'. Well yesterday was very very painful in the boob area! Talk about engorgement!
On top of that, work was stressful yesterday. I was feeling very overwhelmed by all the reports and numbers that I'm going to be responsible for.
Anyway, the night got better. I actually had a chance to sit down for a while and just do nothing.
Today was a much better day. Owen didn't even wake up until almost 6 this morning!! Yay! Good job baby!
I'm starting to understand my job quite a bit more. After my morning break, I went to orientation. BORING!! 2.5 hours of videos. blech. After, I was sent back to the office through the plant. They are running corn 24/7 right now. Holy cow..the smell. ick! I can still smell it. It made me feel like I was back home driving down Hwy 25 into Lafayette.

No comments:

Post a Comment