Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mom, I blame you!

The other day, I was talking to my mom and she asked me how I was sleeping. Pretty good I said! I sleep on my back mostly. She was shocked and told me how when she was pregnant she slept on her side with a pillow under her belly and one between her knees. Well, guess what?
I can't sleep anymore! I have so much trouble turning over is ridiculous! When Ian got up for work this morning I stole his pillow and shoved it under my belly and it was off to la-la land for me!

In other news from last night...
I felt icky. We went to bed and I couldn't sleep b/c my stomach was so upset. Laying down just made me feel worse. I got up a few minutes after being in bed and Ian asked me what was wrong. When I told him my stomach was bothering me he freaked out! he he he. He started telling me I'd better not be in labor! He has his presentation today!! I told him to calm down b/c I knew I was feeling sick from eating so much fried fish at dinner. :)
So after this afternoon Ian is ok if I go into labor. I'd prefer to wait until Wed night. That way I can get my hair cut and my last night out/baby shower with the girls in before I have this baby! :)

1 comment:

  1. Moms take the blame for lots of things!!

    ReplyDelete