Thursday, June 4, 2009

Awesome Opposum!!

I just got back from the doctor and things are looking really good already!
She checked me and said that I am 1cm, cervix is nice and soft, and Owen's head is 'right there'! I know that none of this means things are going to move quickly or whatever, but I'm just so glad that something is going on down there.
She also warned me that second babies can come much faster than first ones. Fine by me! I was only in labor with Ady for 10 hours and pushed for 40 minutes. I would not remind a repeat of that! Glad we live 5 minutes from the hospital!!
Yipee!!
I'll go back next Friday for my next appointment.

*EDIT: I forgot to mention, my blood pressure was 108/60. And the nurse and my doctor were nice enough to not even ask me if I wanted to know my weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment