Sunday, June 7, 2009

Costaki!!


Last night we made our way to the very very tiny town of Dover to see Costaki Economopoulos. We went with a group of Ian's co-workers and had dinner at one of his co-workers house before the show. It rained ALL day so we drove the 4 blocks to the bar where the show was. We walked into the bar and it was PACKED! Ian wandered around and managed to find 5 chairs, so only two were left standing!
The opening act wasn't very good. At least thats what I thought. I guess the girls husband(??) came on after her and he was a little bit better. But by far, no contest Costaki was the best! He did about an hour long show that had the whole place laughing.
It was a fun night out. Ian insisted that I get my picture taken with the guy since I was the one that was a fan and had wanted to see him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment