Thursday, April 9, 2009

30 Weeks!!





How far along? 30 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: up 25 lbs already!! Belly is just shy of 39 inches
Maternity clothes? of course!
Stretch marks? thank goodness it's still just the ones from puberty
Sleep: Thankfully, I am still sleeping pretty well at night
Best moment this week: having my first dream about Owen
Movement: very active on Tues night. He was dancing around like crazy and Ian got to feel a lot of it too!
Food cravings: nope, not really. I don't even get terribly hungry anymore
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: not even close
Belly Button in or out? sort of in between
What I miss: I have no complaints this week
What I am looking forward to: ordering baby bedding and starting on the nursery
Weekly Wisdom: Nursing should not be painful!
Milestones:going to our breastfeeding class, have my first dream about Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment