Thursday, April 16, 2009

Single digits!!

We are down to only (roughly) 9 weeks!! I can't believe it! It's all gone by so very very quickly! This should be a fairly long post with lots of pictures so I'll try and get on with it.
31 Weeks!



How far along? 31 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: I"m avoiding the scale until my next appt. Belly is 39"
Maternity clothes? Yes and I'm wishing I had more summery stuff since the weather is heating up and my 'onboard' heating unit keeps my quiet warm
Stretch marks? thank goodness it's still just the ones from puberty
Sleep: I love it and get as much of it as I can, but it's getting hard to get comfortable at night
Best moment this week: ordering baby bedding
Movement: he's still pretty active. Last night I could feel him way up in my ribs!
Food cravings: oranges
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? sort of in between
What I miss: comfortable sleep
What I am looking forward to: getting the bedding in and getting the nursery organized
Weekly Wisdom: sorry, I've got nothin this week
Milestones:ordering the bedding


So you may have noticed that I mentioned the bedding alot in this post..well I got to order it on Wed and it should be here this weekend. I"ve asked Ian to changed the crib back into a crib but he is protesting...saying he is too busy. I just might get too antsy this weekend and do it myself! Here is a picture of the bedding that we ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment