Thursday, April 23, 2009

32 Weeks!!




How far along?
32 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: I gained 1.5 lbs since my last appt so 25.5 total. Belly is 40" around
Maternity clothes? Yes..and I bought some t-shirts and light weight pants that can be rolled into capris!
Stretch marks? thank goodness it's still just the ones from puberty
Sleep: I love it and get as much of it as I can, but it's getting hard to get comfortable at night
Best moment this week: buying the supplies I need to make Owen's name letters and getting points on a quiz with his name! :)
Movement: he's still pretty active. He likes to stick his butt out.
Food cravings: oranges and ice cream
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? sort of in between
What I miss: feeling a "normal" size
What I am looking forward to: getting the letters done, working on the blanket, organizing he nursery
Weekly Wisdom: sorry, I've got nothin this week
Milestones:nothing really..

had a doctors appt yesterday. Everything is looking good. I was worried that Owen is breached so my dr did a quick ultrasound and he is just fine. :) He just prefers to stick his butt out instead of his feet like Ady did. I gained 1.5 lbs in the last 3 weeks so that was a lot better!! Blood preassure was 100/50, so thats still good and Owen's heart rate was 143, again, good.
So everything is great...I go back in three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment