Saturday, September 17, 2011

19 weeks

 
your baby's the size of a mango!
At about 6.0 inches long and weighing in at about 8.5 ounces, she's getting there!

Due Date: February 9, 2012!

Weight Gain:I'm up 11 lb

Symptoms: Well the belly is getting bigger! :)

What's different this time: I feel smaller this time around! :)

Cravings: really cold ice water

Aversions: nothing really this week

Sleep:Is good, I just want more of it!

I am loving: that I'm in that great stage of pregnancy where I feel 'cute'. Not fat, or HUGE! Although, I know the HUGE part is right around the corner!

I miss:  nothing right now!

I am looking forward to:going back to work on Monday! I know, that's weird. I've worked at home this last week and I really enjoy being around the ladies I work with.

I'm spazzing about: Potty training Owen and moving him upstairs

Best thing about this week: had dinner with friends last night and then Ian and I went and saw a movie. Oh! and the JBF sale

Milestones: We found out it's a girl last Friday and I'm feeling her move around a bit more

Movement: It's there, but I have an anterior placenta (meaning it's in the front of my belly) so every time she kicks, it's like she's kicking a pillow. So, I don't feel all the movements.

It's a...: I was right! It's a girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment