Thursday, September 8, 2011

18 Weeks

 
your baby's the size of a sweet potato!
She's about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 ounces now and she keeps on growing rapidly. (That's why you're probably feeling so hungry.)

Due Date: February 9, 2012!

Weight Gain:I'm up 10 lb

Symptoms: I always think of these things during the week and tell myself to remember them so that I can write them down here, but then I forget what they are!

What's different this time:I still haven't felt movement.

Cravings: really cold ice water and chocolate milk

Aversions: big meals

Sleep:Is good, I just want more of it!

I am loving: that Owen is sleeping better

I miss:  nothing right now!

I am looking forward to:feeling those first flutters and the ultrasound!

I'm spazzing about: Ian doing well in his race

Best thing about this week: Ady started 1st grade!

Milestones: Tomorrow we will find out if this baby is a boy or a girl!

Movement: I'm hoping it happens very soon

It's a...: I'm already convinced it's a girl


I"ll take a picture to put up tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment