Thursday, September 1, 2011

17 weeks

 
  • Her rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone.
  • And she's growing some meat on those bones -- putting on some fat.
  • She's growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too.

Due Date: February 9, 2012!

Weight Gain:I have no idea.

Symptoms: heartburn this week. ugh. Ian's days in the recliner are limited! The couch isn't so comfy anymore

What's different this time:I think the heartburn is hitting early and I still haven't felt this little one move!

Cravings: really cold ice water and chocolate milk

Aversions: big meals

Sleep:Is good, I just want more of it!

I am loving: only one week left until the big ultrasound!

I miss:  nothing right now!

I am looking forward to:feeling those first flutters and the ultrasound!

I'm spazzing about: getting Owen ready to share a room with Ady

Best thing about this week: Ady had her very first sleepover

Milestones: um..nothing this week

Movement: I'm hoping it happens very soon

It's a...: I'm already convinced it's a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment