Monday, February 9, 2009

Watching the belly

While Ian was in the office working on his presentation, I was hanging out in the living room with my breakfast, hot chocolate, and the Today show. Once breakfast was finished up (second of the day, by the way) Owen (I'm going to try and call him by name..even though I still find it very weird) started dancing in my belly! Guess he shares my love for hot chocolate!
Anyway....
I pulled up my shirt and was watching for my belly to move since I was getting some pretty strong kicks and wouldn't you know it! I saw my belly move around! It was awesome. I remember sitting at home when I was pregnant with Ady and watching her kick me...I'd sit there all night long. You know what? It's just as cool this time around!
I tried to get Ian in the living room to see it but no such luck and tried to get it on camera but again..no luck. I'll keep trying though!

No comments:

Post a Comment