Monday, February 23, 2009

A quick update

This is going to be one hectic week!

To lessen the burden and to not freak Ian out so much, we decided to start buying the necessary baby items a couple at a time, every couple of weeks. We started yesterday with the bathtub and some pacifiers. Tonight I am going to pick Ian up from work and we are going to use a discount we have at JCP's to get a couple more things out of the way. Then I get to go to work.
On Tues, Ian is going out with friends for 'Fat Tues". Wed night, I'm back to work. Thurs, Fri, Sat, Ian is interviewing and socializing for his entrance into the Mayo PhD. program. Phew! This is going to be a week!! Hopefully, the grad school at Mayo will only keep Ian waiting a couple of weeks before letting us know if he is in or not.

In class this morning, my teacher finally got curious enough to ask (well, sort of) if I"m pregnant. She asked me if I'm feeling alright and then told me that she had a question but didn't know if she should ask. I told her that I think I know what she is wondering and the answer is yes!! :) Turns out one of my classmates has asked her if she knew for sure if I was pregnant or not b/c he as curious too but didn't was to offend me if I wasn't pregnant! So I told the rest of my class that was hanging around afterwards that I am in fact pregnant..with a boy...due June 19! :)

I think that's all. I'm looking forward to my appointment on Wednesday. I'm starting to worry b/c I'm pretty sure this guy is hanging out with his feet down instead of up. I know there is still plenty of time for him to turn around and I hope he does b/c I really really don't want a c-section!

No comments:

Post a Comment