Friday, February 6, 2009

I have really got to stop!

I don't know how it happens. Really, I don't have the slightest idea! I go out shopping, running errands, whatever..by myself...and then something just happens.
I come home with yet another or two or three baby outfits! It's ridiculous. You'd think I've never been through this before. When actually when I was pregnant with Ady I didn't do this. That might have something to do with the fact that I was almost always broke and didnt have a clue about what I was doing or what was in store for me.
Really, I've got to stop letting those cute little outfits crawl into my cart because one day, Ian will see them and with my luck he'll be observant enough to realize that he didnt buy them..so i must have done it on the sly and not told him....

No comments:

Post a Comment