Thursday, July 28, 2011

12 Weeks

 


Baby's now the size of a plum!As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed.






Due Date: February 9, 2012!

Weight Gain:I haven't checked this week

Symptoms: So bloated this week!! I'm at that awful stage of pregnancy where you don't feel pregnant, you just feel F-A-T!!

What's different this time: don't know this week.

Cravings: water

Aversions: Nothing this week

Sleep:If I could just relax at night, i would be sleeping like a rock. Once I get to sleep it's good, it's just getting to sleep!

I am loving: Ady passed her swim class with flying colors and still loves going 4 nights a weeks

I miss:  eh, I dont know

I am looking forward to:end of first trimester and my next appt (not until 8/12) but I imagine I will schedule the big ultrasound that day!

I'm spazzing about: Busy weekends and Ady starting school again soon!

Best thing about this week: it's cupcake day!!

Milestones: see above

Movement: nope, nothing. still too early

It's a...: I'm already convinced it's a girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment