Friday, July 22, 2011

11 Weeks

 

Baby's now the size of a lime!Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.





Due Date: February 9, 2012!

Weight Gain:I haven't checked this week, but I know its at least 3lbs

Symptoms: No symptoms this week really. I'm not so tired. But on Monday I did have to use the 'rubber band trick' on my jeans

What's different this time: I feel like I'm not showing as soon...

Cravings: dessert

Aversions: Nothing this week

Sleep:Fantastic! Except for getting up a couple times a night to pee

I am loving: watching Ady in her swim class

I miss:  nothing this week.

I am looking forward to:end of first trimester and my next appt (not until 8/12) but I imagine I will schedule the big ultrasound that day!

I'm spazzing about: going to see Harry Potter soon!!!

Best thing about this week: Watching Ady jump into the deep end of the pool last night!! (18 feet deep!!)

Milestones: see above

Movement: nope, nothing. still too early

It's a...: I'm already convinced it's a girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment