Monday, July 11, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes!

This weekend, we met my mom at the half way point between our homes and picked up Ady. She seems so much bigger and smarter since we last saw her! While she was gone, Ady read over 24 hours in the summer reading program! We are so proud of our little book worm! :)
Ady has asked me for a surprise when she got home and I think I delivered. She had bunk beds waiting for her when she got home. She was pretty excited to go to bed last night. She told me as i was tucking her in, that she felt like she was sleeping in an attic. I have no idea where that came from, but I'll go with it! She starts swim again tonight. Four nights a week and she couldn't be more excited about it. I enjoy it too. It's nice to sit and watch her do something that I know she is enjoying. And it's nice to sneak in some reading as well!

The other news is that when we got home there was water on our kitchen floor. The freezer had melted. AGAIN! (Told you it wasn't going to last Ian!!) I'm so so glad that B and I went and purchased a new refrigerator on the 4th. I called Sears to see if we could get an earlier delivery date b/c with the recent changes 8/1 isn't going to cut it. I will have to wait at most one more day to find out when this beauty will finally enter my home.

I can't wait to fill it up and organize everything! (Hey, I've never had a brand new appliance!)

oh! Tomorrow morning, i get to drop my van off at the repair shop to have the damage repaired from an accident in early June. It will take 3-4 days and while it's being fixed, I get to drive a brand new van! Really excited about this too!! (Hey, I've never had a brand new car either!!)

I've told you how Ady is doing, so lets talk about Owen. He has his the 'terrible twos" Taking him places is getting challenging. At least going out to dinner. i see lots of eating in for us in the near future! Also, he hates wearing pants. It's a battle every morning to get him to put his pants on. He has become very very stingy with his kisses. I don't let that stop me! I just kiss him anyway!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment