Thursday, July 7, 2011

9 Weeks

 

Baby's now the size of a green olive!Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!





Due Date: February 9, 2012!

Weight Gain:Went to the dr last Friday and it's still 2lb.

Symptoms: I've been feeling nausea once in a while. I've noticed it the most when I'm just about to feel hungry. It's very weird

What's different this time: I'm not as bloated this time around!

Cravings: sweets and strawberries!

Aversions: Nothing this week

Sleep: Oh, sleep. Sleep is fantastic! I sleep like a rock. Now, if I could only get more of it!!

I am loving: sleep

I miss:  my big girl!!

I am looking forward to:Picking Ady up this weekend!

I'm spazzing about: Getting Owen used to sleeping in a toddler bed and then making the transition to him and Ady sharing a room

Best thing about this week: First appt was last Friday and we got the bunk beds put together

Milestones: no real milestones this week

Movement: nope, nothing. still too early

It's a...: I'm already convinced it's a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment