Thursday, June 30, 2011

8 weeks

Baby's now the size of a raspberry!
Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.








Due Date: Early February

Weight Gain:Still only up 2 lbs

Symptoms: Not as tired as I have been but I've been getting motion sickness. Long car rides and even watching Owen swing. (That one is weird!)

What's different this time: With Owen, my sense of smell was ridiculous. i don't really notice that this time around. And my boobs didnt hurt this much with Owen, but they sure did with Ady!

Cravings: Mexican food

Aversions: Nothing this week

Sleep: Oh, sleep. Sleep is fantastic! I sleep like a rock. Now, if I could only get more of it!!

I am loving: sleep

I miss:  not feeling bloated!

I am looking forward to:My appt on Friday!

I'm spazzing about: We are making progress on Ady's room. All the toys are out and the bed will be moved out soon!

Best thing about this week: Seeing B for the first time in years and dinner with friends!

Milestones: no real milestones this week

Movement: nope, nothing. still too early

It's a...: I'm already convinced it's a girl








No comments:

Post a Comment