Thursday, June 23, 2011

7 Weeks


Baby's now the size of a blueberry!
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.


Due Date: Early February

Weight Gain:I'm up 2 lbs. The goal is not gain 40 lbs this time around like I did with Owen!

Symptoms: Exhaustion. and sore boobies. :)

What's different this time: With Owen, my sense of smell was ridiculous. i don't really notice that this time around. And my boobs didnt hurt this much with Owen, but they sure did with Ady!

Cravings: nothing so far.

Aversions: Ian brought home a "cup of meat" the other night from a picnic. I told him to get it away from me b/c it smelled horrible.

Sleep: Oh, sleep. Sleep is fantastic! I sleep like a rock. Now, if I could only get more of it!!

I am loving: sleep

I miss:  not feeling bloated!

I am looking forward to: First doctors (well midwife) appt on the first. Will hear the heartbeat and should get an ultrasound!

I'm spazzing about: Getting Ady's room redone so that Owen can move up there. I'ts going to be a lot of work!!

Best thing about this week: Went to my nurse's appointment and they drew blood! I didn't pass out or feel too badly afterwards!

Milestones: um...7 weeks?! :) and we've been telling more people

Movement: nope, nothing. still too early

It's a...: I'm already convinced it's a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment