Friday, July 31, 2009

Stress

Things are getting...umm..stressful around here. Ian is freaking out about me not having a job, even though I still have 2 months to find one and I have only really been looking for a couple of weeks. I think he is mainly irritated that I am not doing this 'his' way. He wants me to call the local CPA firms and ask if they have jobs available. That isn't something I'm comfortable with and I've told him as much.
Owen was up most of last night. I didn't get him to sleep until 1 am and then he was still up every 1.5 hours or so. Needless to say, I'm tired today. I got a very short nap in this morning, but I would love several hours of sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we lived closer so I could help you out! I hope tonight Owen sleeps better, so you can too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could come back and give you time to nap. I am also sorry that my son doesn't understand what you are going through. I think you should try to enjoy your time at home... at least Ady enjoys going to Becki's and you can take her over there when you are really exhausted. I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete