I can't believe I am already at 25 weeks! Nothing much new to report this week. We are waiting to hear if Ian was accepted into the PhD program. I'm torn on which way I want it to go. I want him to get in b/c I know how upset he would be if he didn't and he's worked hard for that spot. On the other hand, I can't help but think of all the lost income that will come from him quitting his job. I just hope that if it's bad news we don't get it next Tues b/c that's Ian's birthday! You really shouldnt have to deal with such bad news on your birthday!