Thursday, March 26, 2009

28 week update

Ok, here is the update. I'm procrastinating on working on my project! Since I'm exhausted, this post will be bulleted so I don't have to try too hard to make any sense! :)
  • This has been a whirlwind week for me.
  • I worked Mon-Wed and Ady has dance class tonight. It's also parent observation night so I'm making Ian go with me. :)
  • All I've wanted to do this week is sleep. I've managed to get one nap in so far this week and it was by far the best hour and a half of the week!!
  • Ian was officially accepted into the PhD program and will start in early Oct.
  • Now I have to start thinking about jobs
  • I bought a rug for 50% off at Pottery Barn Kids for the babe's room.
  • My next Dr appt is on Mon and I have to do the 1 hour glucose test (checking for gestational diabetes). I'm not at all worried about it going poorly..just worried about them drawing blood. I hate having that done.
  • After Mon appt, I will be going to the Dr. every 2 weeks until I hit 36 weeks and then I will be going every week.
Ok, that's all I've got. I'm going to work on my project, make a grocery list and decide if I want to go to the store today or take a nap. Early thoughts are saying I take a nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment