Sunday, December 14, 2008

Guitar Hero ~ Week 13


I have never played Guitar Hero or had an interest in playing it. Then Aerosmith put out a Guitar Hero. I was intrigued. My friend Jen and her husband Mike bought it on Black Friday. When we invited them over for dinner last night, I told Mike that he needed to bring guitar hero or no dinner for him! ;) It was really weird at first but then once I got the groove of it, I loved it! I especially liked playing Joan Jett's song "I hate myself for loving you". Now I want it. *sigh* Ian is out right now probably buying Christmas gifts, but I'm 99.9% sure I'm getting a movie.

Well in other news, this is week 13. My first week of the second trimester. Big things to look forward to in the next three months. I'll start to feel the baby move and then Ady and Ian will be able to feel the baby move and in Jan. we will be able to find out if we have Sophia or Owen on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment