Monday, December 29, 2008

Doctor's Appointment (15 w 3d)


I had my second doctors appointment today. Everything is looking good. I've gained 6 pounds so far. My blood pressure was 98/50 (I think that's right). Luckily, my doctor's next appointment didn't show up so she had time to do a quick u/s on me. I love seeing the little munchkin moving around in there. I got to hear his/her heartbeat for the first time and that was a relief. For some reason, I'd been really paranoid that something was wrong over the last couple of weeks. But all is well!!
She tried to see if we are having a boy or a girl but baby wasn't ready to let us know yet. That was fine with me because I'd really like Ian to there this time when I find out. So the big ultrasound is set for Jan. 23!!

No comments:

Post a Comment