Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend recap and first belly pic!

Hello all. :) We had a great, but busy weekend! This is definitely one I want to remember! On Saturday, Ady and I got up and got ready to spend the day together. Our very own 'girls day' We started with a much much needed haircut for my girl. Ady did a great job while getting her haircut. She even asked her stylist if she would dye her hair purple! I don't think that would have gone over too well when we got home! She doesn't look like a little girl at all anymore!
After her 'make over' we bought her school supplies and had a yummy lunch at Noodles. After a couple of more errands we went shopping!! I even bought some new maternity pants! Here's the funny part. They're skinny jeans. How funny is that? I've never ever worn 'skinny' jeans and now here I am buying my first pair and I"m pregnant! Oh well, they are comfy and I will get plenty of wear from them! This brings me to the first belly picture. Sorry it's so bad and that my head is cut off.
 Sorry the pictures are so bad. Ady took the one that cut my head off and I attempted to take one in the mirror but forgot to take the flash off. I was in a huge hurry and didn't have time for anymore retakes.
I also took a shot at one of those old wives tales that say they will predict the gender of your baby. If you tie your wedding ring to a string and then hold it over your belly and it swings back and forth; like a pendulum, then it's a boy. If it goes in circles, it's a girl. Well my ring went back and forth, but I still think it's a girl!

Anyway, it looks like we might have found a babysitter so that Ian and I can go out on occasion! Those of you with kids knows how fantastic this really is! She is the neice of the guy a friend of mine is dating. She came over last night so that Ian and I could go to the FREE Collective Soul concert in town. The opening bad was terrible, but Collective Soul put on a great show! It gave me a very strong urge to go and see Aerosmith just one more time!!

That was pretty much our weekend. Not such a bad one if you ask me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment