Thursday, August 11, 2011

14 weeks



Baby's now the size of a lemon!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.





Due Date: February 9, 2012!

Weight Gain:I"m up 6 lbs now

Symptoms:  Nothing really.

What's different this time: I don't feel like I"m showing. I feel like at this point with Owen my jeans were already tight.

Cravings: grapes, chocolate, crunchy things

Aversions: Ian ate nacho cheese popcorn last night. I thought I was going to throw up because of the smell!

Sleep:Is good, I just want more of it!

I am loving: knowing that I'm in my last few weeks of regular clothes

I miss:  hmm..nothing this week

I am looking forward to:my appt on Friday! I'm really hoping my midwife want to take a peek at the baby and offers to give me a guess!

I'm spazzing about: washing maternity clothes (where on earth am I going to put those??), leaking faucet, buying mattress', and moving Owen upstairs. Oh, and all of the toys that are in the living room.

Best thing about this week: no big plans!

Milestones: Hello second trimester!

Movement: it should happen in a couple of weeks!!

It's a...: I'm already convinced it's a girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment