Friday, August 19, 2011

15 Weeks

 Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.

Due Date: February 9, 2012!

Weight Gain:I"m up 6 lbs now. I haven't checked my weight since last week, so we're going to stick with that!

Symptoms:  ta-tas are sore this week and I'm tired again. But that's mostly due to lack of sleep b/c the husband gets chatty at night time

What's different this time: I don't feel like I"m showing. I feel like at this point with Owen my jeans were already tight.

Cravings: really cold ice water

Aversions: big meals

Sleep:Is good, I just want more of it!

I am loving: counting down until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl!

I miss:  not being super emotional. I'm all over the place this week!

I am looking forward to:having a girls day with my big girl on Saturday. Haircuts, shopping, lunch! Going to be fantastic!

I'm spazzing about: opportunities. decisions and making the right one!

Best thing about this week: it went by quickly and I got to hang out with some awesome girls one night!

Milestones: Hello second trimester!

Movement: I was 15w5d when Owen first kicked me, so I'm expecting it to happen soon!

It's a...: I'm already convinced it's a girl 

Oh! I took a picture this week..but it's on my phone. So it's useless here. We really need to get a new camera!

1 comment:

  1. Just email it to yourself or do a picture dump to whatever folder you normally save photos to via itunes.

    ReplyDelete