Thursday, October 6, 2011

22 Weeks

 

Your baby's the size of a papaya!
During month five, the average fetus measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. 
 
 
  • Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.
  • He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).
 
 
 
 

Due Date: February 9, 2012!

Weight Gain:13?? I don't know. I'll find out tomorrow at my appointment

Symptoms: Feeling more movement. My back hurt quite a bit yesterday.

What's different this time: I feel smaller this time around! :)

Cravings: I think I'm over my pumpkin cravings. I want carrots now. Oh and apples. That ones rough b/c I'm allergic to the darn things!

Aversions: cleaning...blech.

Sleep: Sleep is getting a bit harder. I'm having a hard time getting comfy at night.

I am loving: all the tiny little pink outfits hanging in the closet

I miss:  not being stressed

I am looking forward to:deciding on a name!!!

I'm spazzing about: see above and getting the house cleaned up this weekend..I don't think this one is going to change!

Best thing about this week: um...

Milestones:Ian felt Little Lady kick one night. But I think that was in week 21, but we'll still count it here!

Movement: I'm feeling her move around a bit more. I look forward to when I can feel it higher up and not so low

It's a...: I was right! It's a girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were allergic to apples! :o
    Ps. I love papayas right now for some reason. I've never had fresh ones but I tried one and they're pretty good. However, I read they are a natural birth control and are taken as a method of abortion!

    ReplyDelete