Thursday, October 27, 2011

25 Weeks

You’re 25 weeks pregnant and it’s probably dawned on you that soon you’ll actually have to deliver this baby. (A little scary, but exciting!) What’s cool is that most hospitals will let you preregister, which means you can put in your paperwork early, so the day you go into labor, you don’t have to stand around filling out a bunch of forms before you get admitted. Maybe you’re getting nervous about delivery, or maybe it’s your haywire hormones, but you might start to have trouble sleeping around week 25. This is a common complaint of many moms-to-be. Some people will tell you that’s just your body’s way of prepping you for sleepless nights with baby, but those comments won’t help you get the rest you need! Experiment with different strategies for getting some sleep. One idea is to drink extra water early in the day, so you can start tapering off your intake as you get closer to bedtime. That way, you might need less bathroom breaks during the night and can keep sleeping. After all, now that baby’s crowding your bladder, you’ve got to pee. A lot.

Your baby's the size of an eggplant!
During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.

Due Date: February 9, 2012!

Weight Gain:14

Symptoms: My eczema is crazy out of control. I slather myself with my medicated cream but it does little more that releive the horrible itching. Of course, I'm peeing a lot too. And there is already some leakage from the 'girls'. Joy.

What's different this time: I feel smaller this time around! :)

Cravings: sweets.

Aversions: cleaning...blech.

Sleep: After a good week of horrible back pain and waking up with one arm being totally numb, I've started sleeping with a pillow between my knees. Oh, and I'm doing my best to sleep only on my sides. But  a couple times each night, I turn to my back to stretch out some.

I am loving: all the tiny little pink outfits hanging in the closet

I miss:  not being stressed

I am looking forward to:deciding on a name!!! And B is coming to see me this weekend! And next weekend my momma will be there! She thinks it's to go to grandparents day and be here for Ady's birthday, but I know it's really just b/c she wants to see me! :)

I'm spazzing about: getting the house cleaned up. again. it was clean after the weekend, but it's a mess again. Vicious cycle

Best thing about this week: Tomorrow is my birthday!

Milestones:Um...I don't know if it's really a milestone but it's certainly something to remember. I woke up one night this week with a horrible leg cramp. I jumped out of bed as quickly as a pregnant lady can and stood at the end of the bed complaining about the pain. Ian woke up and freaked out asking me what was wrong with the baby. I told him to calm down, it was a leg cramp. That's so not like him to freak out about something.

Movement: Still feeling the movement. When i have my morning tea with honey she really gets to dancing!

It's a...: I was right! It's a girl!!!


 23 weeks


24 Weeks

25 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment