Tuesday, December 22, 2009

6 Months!?!?

There is no way my precious baby boy is already six months old. He was a newborn, like, yesterday!


He is such a happy baby and doing so many fun things now! He is getting really good at sitting and like his toys that squeak the most. This month, he has also discovered his feet. He is always bending over or laying on his back holding onto his feet. I love it! I can't wait until he pulls them into his mouth! He is also getting really vocal. Of course, he will still give you an ear to ear grin just for looking at him or getting him out of his crib!

We went to the doctor yesterday. They gave my baby 4 shots!! Crazy huh?! He was rather grumpy yesterday and I know his chunky monkey thighs are still hurting him but this morning he is back to being his usual giggly self.
Time for stats:
Weight: 20LBS!!(87 percentile) Future Colts lineman, here we come!
Length: 66.80 cm (45 percentile)

No comments:

Post a Comment