Friday, January 20, 2012

Rants of a 37 week pregnant lady

In lieu of my semi-usual weekly pregnancy update, I'm just going to vent a little bit here. Being 37 weeks pregnant, i think I deserve that. :)

  • I hate pants. They are evil and uncomfortable. Everyday I can't wait to get home and put on comfy pj pants or my yoga pants.
  • Same goes with bras. hate them. Can't wait to remove it when I get home.
  • I'm over being pregnant. Yup. I'm done. Ian keeps telling me we need to have more. No way. This lady is done!!
  • I'm so sick of my back hurting and not being able to sleep well at night. I can't wait to be able to move easily again!
  • Picking things up off of the floor...yeah, not happening. A business card has been on the floor next to my desk all week simply b/c I can't bend over to pick the dumb thing up. Good grief.
Ok, I'll say a few good things.
  • Best money I've ever spent has been on a bi-weekly cleaning service during this pregnancy. It has been such a life saver to not have to worry about cleaning the house on top of everything else in life. 
  • And I've totally blanked on the other 'good' things I was going to write. Oh well. I'll think of them at 2am.

1 comment:

  1. I want a cleaning service! Stomp foot* :)
    OH I know what the other good thing was.... you were going to tell us the name of my new niece!

    ReplyDelete