Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Clift update

My mom pointed out to me that I should stop 'seeing red' (see last post) and update my blog! I guess she's right! I've 'forgiven' the husband for leaving me for a week to go to DC. :) So what's happened since then....
  • we had a great turkey day. Brother-in-law came down from AK to see a friend and spend the holiday with us. 
  • I attempted to grill our turkey this year. Didn't work out like I'd hoped. We couldn't get the grill hot enough. But it gave the turkey a great flavor for being on the grill about an hour. 
  • I braved Black Friday so that I could purchase a new camera! I didn't get the camera I set out to buy, but I couldn't be happier with our new Canon Powershot 300!
  • All the Chirstmas shopping is done! All the gifts are wrapped and mailed or waiting to be loaded into the van for our trip home!
  • Owen has started three word sentences. last night he said 'dad, hurt me!" when Ian was tickling him too hard! That's one for the memory books! :)
  • Ady is becoming a little book worm! Yay! 

That's about it I think.  When the holiday's are over, I will switch gears and focus on getting everything ready for the arrival of our little bundle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment