- we had a great turkey day. Brother-in-law came down from AK to see a friend and spend the holiday with us.
- I attempted to grill our turkey this year. Didn't work out like I'd hoped. We couldn't get the grill hot enough. But it gave the turkey a great flavor for being on the grill about an hour.
- I braved Black Friday so that I could purchase a new camera! I didn't get the camera I set out to buy, but I couldn't be happier with our new Canon Powershot 300!
- All the Chirstmas shopping is done! All the gifts are wrapped and mailed or waiting to be loaded into the van for our trip home!
- Owen has started three word sentences. last night he said 'dad, hurt me!" when Ian was tickling him too hard! That's one for the memory books! :)
- Ady is becoming a little book worm! Yay!
That's about it I think. When the holiday's are over, I will switch gears and focus on getting everything ready for the arrival of our little bundle. :)