Sunday, November 28, 2010

We're alive!

My mom reminded me a couple of days ago that I have a blog out here that I never update anymore. Sorry mom. It's amazing how much time a full time job can take out of your day.
I've been working for a couple of months now and I really enjoy it. It's a nice small office, so it's fairly relaxed (I get to wear jeans!!) and the people there are really great.
We leave for vacation at the end of the week and I couldnt be more excited! I'm working on printing out documents, charging things, packing batteries, telling Owen to not touch the printer, and getting things ready for my wonderful mom and step-dad. (they are coming up to watch the kids!!)

We had a quiet Thanksgiving, which is odd to me. I'm used to family filled turkey days from my youth and I miss those days of aunts and uncles and cousins surrounding a table. My friend Liann came to see me yesterday. We were able to spend many house shopping at Target, and eating good food, and bumming around the mall. I haven't done that in years! I'm proud to say that I'm still the only one that can keep up with Liann's odd style of conversation. It's kind of like watching TV while someone quickly flips the channels and still being able to keep up with what's going on on each station. :)

So, yeah. that's about it really. Life goes on here in cold Minnesota.

4 comments:

  1. I missed your sweet face at Thanksgiving. Have a great trip! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've actually slowed down and gotten less sporadic with my way of talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you posting here again Liddia! Have a wonderful cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good visit Liann. Now we need to get Sara up there!
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete